WEBSITE INFORMATION AND COOKIES
1. Data controller and place of processing
The Data Controller is PUCCI SAORO S.r.l. Via E. e P. Salani, 31 50050 Capraia e Limite Loc. Limite sull’Arno (FI) – Italy Tel. +39 0571 57446 Fax. +39 0571 57447 Email: email@example.com, the processing operations connected to web services take place at the headquarters of the website managers appointed by the Controller.
2. Type of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc. …) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website to check its correct functioning. The data could be used by the competent authorities to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the website.
Data provided voluntarily
Apart from what has been specified for navigation data necessary to implement computer and telematic protocols, the provision of personal data by users is free and optional, even though it is functional to the provision of certain services: in these cases, therefore, failure to provide data could compromise or make it impossible to provide the service.
The personal data that voluntarily interact with the website, provided for the achievement of certain services (possible registration on the site, registration for events, requests for information, sending of email messages), are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is strictly necessary for the execution of the service itself.
The provision of data for any direct marketing and/or profiling purposes is optional and the user is free to express his or her consent for such processing.
This consent may in any case be revoked at any time, via communication to the Data Controller.
For the processing of personal data, which consists of the possible sending by e-mail of newsletters as well as information material relating to the services offered by the Controller, it will be possible to revoke the consent by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email.
Minors cannot provide personal data. The Owner will not be in any way responsible for any false statements that may be provided by minors and, in any case, should the Controller ascertain the falsehood of the statements, it will immediately delete any personal data of any material acquired. The Controller will send the parental authority or legal guardian, requests regarding the personal data of minors.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that websites visited by the user send to the user’s terminal or device, where they can be deleted at the end of each work session or stored to be retransmitted to the same websites the next time the same user visits the website. Cookies allow a website to recognise the user’s device, to trace the navigation through the different pages of the site, and to identify users who visit the site again.
There are different types of cookies:
– Technical cookies which include
– Navigation and session cookies that guarantee normal navigation on the website (e.g. they allow authentication for access to reserved areas);
– Functionality cookies that make navigation easier for the user by memorising the choices made, (e.g. the language chosen);
– Analytical cookies that are used to elaborate aggregate statistical analysis on the way users navigate the website, the number of pages visited, the number of clicks made on a page, etc..
– Profiling cookies that make it possible to create profiles relating to the tastes, choices and inclinations expressed by the user during navigation and are then used to send him/her advertising messages in line with his/her preferences.
– Block/Manage Cookies
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or be notified when the cookie is set. Each browser is different, so you should check your browser’s help page to see how to change your cookie preferences.
In Internet Explorer you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and selecting “Block all cookies” using the scrolling selector;
In Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options” and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites” on the “Privacy” tab.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact on the usability of websites. If you block all cookies you will not be able to use the full functionality and applications on this website.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer: check your browser’s help page. For example:
– In Internet Explorer, you need to delete cookie files manually
– In Firefox, you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, then choose “Use custom settings” in the “Set history” menu and finally selecting “Remove cookies” from the “Show cookies” menu and confirm the operation.
Links to Social Network services
Through the websites and the application, certain services provided by third parties are made available to users, with particular reference to links to social network services. In particular, the website features social plugins for Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube and Google Plus. These plugins do not set a cookie, but if a cookie is already present on the visitor’s computer, they are able to read it and use it according to its settings. The collection and use of information by these third parties is governed by their respective privacy policies, to which you should refer.
3. Purposes of the processing
4. Methods of processing and storage
The processing will be carried out in automated and/or manual form, with methods and tools, in compliance with the security measures pursuant to art. 32 of GDPR 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 196/2003, by specially authorised persons, in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 of GDPR 2016/679.
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, restriction of the purposes and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, the storage of personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the times prescribed by law.
5. Place of the processing
Personal data will be processed at the Data Controller’s registered and operational headquarters.
6. Communication and dissemination of personal data
Personal data may be communicated to:
– Technical or commercial partners if the communication is necessary or functional for the execution of pre-contractual measures requested by you and/or the fulfilment of contractual and/or legal obligations;
– Companies, consultants, professionals, natural/legal persons, if the communication is necessary or functional to the correct fulfilment of contractual obligations undertaken, as well as obligations deriving from the law,
– All those who have access to personal data by virtue of regulatory or administrative measures.
Personal data will not be processed without the user’s prior consent.
7. Data transfer
The Data Controller does not transfer data to third countries
8. Revocation of consent
The Data Subject may revoke the consent at any time.
9. Rights of the interested party
1. Ask for confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data;
2. Obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will have been communicated and, when possible, the period of storage;
3. Obtain the rectification and deletion of data;
4. Obtain the limitation of the processing;
5. Obtain the portability of data, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, in common use and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
6. Oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing and/or profiling purposes;
7. Oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling;
8. Right to lodge a complaint with the competent Control Authority.
Users may exercise their rights by writing to the Data Controller at the following addresses:
PUCCI SAORO S.r.l. Via E. e P. Salani, 31 50050 Capraia e Limite Loc. Limite sull’Arno (FI) – Italy Tel. +39 0571 57446 Fax. +39 0571 57447 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated on 26/02/2019